Family & Friends of Clubhouse is a small group that have been meeting together with the members; to support Clubhouse in various ways. Some of the projects have included bake sales, picnics, small art projects for the holidays & dinners.
Many friendships have developed over the years, as we get to understand our mutual challenges & as we navigate the Mental Health System together (us & the members) in Love & Support.
Why do I come to Clubhouse of Lehigh County:
• I come for the peer support and encouragement.
• I came because people told me they want to come here!
• There’s less quarreling than other places.
• Members focus on positives and being nice to each other.
• It’s a place to socialize and learn new things.
• It’s flexible and has an open door policy.
• I can model behavior and practice it so I can get work.
• They have it all in one place! I don’t have to get referred all over the place.
Our goal is to find more friends to join us, Contact Steph Visi at the Clubhouse (610-433-9910