Family & Friends of Clubhouse is a small group that provides a great deal of support to our Clubhouse in various ways. Some of the projects have included bake sales, picnics, small art projects for the holidays and dinners.
Many friendships have developed over the years, as we get to understand our mutual challenges & as we navigate the Mental Health System together (us & the members) in Love & Support.
Why do I come to Clubhouse of Lehigh County:
• I come for the peer support and encouragement.
• I came because people told me they want to come here!
• There’s less quarreling than other places.
• Members focus on positives and being nice to each other.
• It’s a place to socialize and learn new things.
• It’s flexible and has an open door policy.
• I can model behavior and practice it so I can get work.
• They have it all in one place! I don’t have to get referred all over the place.
Our goal is to find more friends to join us, contact Christopher Stout at the Clubhouse (610)-433-9910 x202.