The Clubhouse offers its own Transitional Employment program, which provides as a right of membership opportunities for members to work on job placements in the labor market. As a defining characteristic of a Clubhouse Transitional Employment program, the Clubhouse guarantees coverage on all placements during member absences.
There is Transitional Employment availability at the following locations:
- The Goodwill Office on Lehigh Street: This is a part time Clerical position (filing, copying, answering phones, data entry and more).Please see Chris for more details.
- The Tilghman Street Goodwill Thrift Store: This Production Associate Position consists of working three days per week, 5 hours each day. Please stop by and see Flor for more information about this position.
- The Ritz Barbecue: The dishwasher opportunity consists of working three days per week, 4 hours each day.
- There is a second dishwasher position that consists of working two days per week, 4 hours each day. Please stop by and see Susan for more information about this position.
- Aharts: Cashier opportunity is working 3 days a week with the hours each day being either 4 or 6 hour shifts. This is based on the needs of the Supermarket. Please stop by and see Jolene for more information about this position.
- Red Robin has come on board and offers a busing and possible hosting position with 12 hours a week. Please see Cynthia for more details.
- Big Lots is available for cashiering. We are establishing the hours. Please see Susan if interested.
Supported Employment News
Alfonso S was so doing well at his TE position at the Goodwill store on Tilghman St, that when his TE was completed, he was offered and has accepted a supported position at the store! Jessi completed his TE position and is now working independently at the Goodwill Store in Bethlehem. Zayda G was in a TE and has been hired at Aharts!
Transitional Employment News
Jeff H. and Jim M have accepted a TE positions at the Ritz near the fair grounds and Roberto A will be starting there soon.
Corey P accepted the TE position at Aharts store on Allen Street, and he is doing great!
Tim K accepted the TE position at Red Robin!
Bonnie C. is working hard at Goodwill Lehigh St.!
Travis T is at Goodwill Thrift Store!